- Product ManualsFind all the Multipure product documentation you need, including Owner’s Manuals, Performance Data Sheets, Product Specifications, and Filter Change Instructions.
- Product PerformanceLearn what makes a Multipure Drinking Water System a superior product, and why 3rd-party performance certification is important.
- How to ChooseExplore how you can evaluate drinking water filter solutions, identify the best products for your needs, and make the right choice for you and your family.
- How a Multipure Water Filter WorksEducate yourself on the science and technology behind Multipure products, and compare alternative solutions for drinking water filtration.
- Warranties & GuaranteesLearn how Multipure stands behind its products to reduce your purchase risk, and read about Water2Drink’s Best Price Guarantee.
- Health InformationFind out how water pollution affects your health and well being, and why drinking plenty of fresh, clean water is so important.
Multipure is the Safe Choice
Multipure Drinking Water Systems provide cleaner, more delicious, more healthful water whenever you need it, right at your kitchen sink. Multipure’s exclusive Solid Carbon Block filter reduces a wide range of contaminants of health concern without removing the beneficial minerals in the water. This makes Multipure water ideal for everything from food preparation, to cooking, to drinking.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a Multipure filter so effective?
Read More Frequently Asked Questions
Nationally recognized standards established for the drinking water treatment industry confirm that the most effective systems for the removal of both aesthetic and harmful contaminants are those that utilize solid carbon block filters.
The Multipure densely compacted Solid Carbon Block filter has the ability to micro-strain every molecule of water through microscopic pores. The large surface area allows the water to be in contact with the carbon for a longer period of time, providing greater adsorption of the many different chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and certain heavy metals. Contaminants with a physical size are removed when water passes through the pre-filter, which helps keep the carbon block from clogging prematurely.
The developer of the proprietary Solid Carbon Block filter technology, Multipure International, has been a leading manufacturer in the industry since 1970 (the first year Earth Day was celebrated) and has earned a reputation for performance and quality.
Links of Interest
- The Nature Conservancy of California
- Safe Water Bottle Review
- Love Bottle
- EPA's Guide to the Safe Drinking Water Act Poster
- EPA's Water Filtration Process experiment
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Web Site
- Natural Resources Defense Council Drinking Water Web Site
- NSF International